Sunday, September 4, 2011

Summer Fun and Back to School Bash!

Hello everyone-- 
Please forgive me for being so long in sharing pictures of our last Fellowship in June at the
one of my children deleted all the photos off my camera and a dear friend was able to recover them for me, whew!
Thank you so very much, Jay and Candy for a wonderful event!

Please plan to join us for our 
 September Family 
Back to School Bash
Saturday, September 10
4:00-6:00
in Brentwood


Please bring a potluck dish to share.
if you would like to provide paper goods or drinks please let me know.
It is the perfect place for bikes and scooters, basketball, football, jump ropes, etc.
Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Please RSVP 





























Until they all have a family--
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment