Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January Fellowship

Happy New Year!
I can hardly wait to see how many children God will set in families from Africa in 2010! This will be a busy year for all of us.
Our next Parent's Fellowship group will be on Thursday, January 21 @ 6:30
at the Mihnovich home.
This is a wonderful time to meet other parents who have adopted or are in the process of adoption and share struggles, triumphs and prayers!
Please bring an appetizer to share if you'd like to.


If you are willing to host a fellowship group at your home or have a church meeting room that can host our group, please let me know. God is doing a mighty work in our midst with adoption from Africa and our group has grown immensely! I would love to hear your ideas about family group gatherings.

Please respond by email or comment and let me know if you need directions.

Until they all have a family--
Tracy

2 comments:

  1. Can you email me directions?
    ccttpetersathotmaildotcom

    I would like to try and make it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are friends of the Tuckers and have 2 daughters from Ethiopia. We'd love to come tomorrow night. Can you email me directions at ally@tricordsolutions.com

    Thanks
    Ally Pedicini

    ReplyDelete