Monday, July 27, 2009

Come Hear Author of Fields of the Fatherless, Tom Davis and Sparrow Recording Artist, Britt Nicole!


Tom Davis, Author of Fields of the Fatherless, a wonderful book about God's heart for the orphan will be speaking at our Nashville Orphan's Ticket Home Gala on August 8th at the Gaylord Springs Golf Club. You can read more about this speaking engagment and see what Tom said about America World and our Gala's here.

Our Guest Artist will be Sparrow Recording Artist, Britt Nicole!
You can register for this event here.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda...
    My name is Eric Kilgore i'm a singer songwriter and worship leader from Georgia. I just released a new album " In Plenty and In Want" and with this new release my wife and I are traveling to different people homes through out the southeast for what we called "house concerts" or "worship gatherings". From what I have read about Fellowship 686 and those involved. I thought maybe you and your "tribe" might be interested in hosting a "worship gathering" or "house concert". So if you'd like you can check out more info on who we are at www.myspace.com/korianderickilgore which has my music and some information about what we do. Or you could just email me directly at erickilgoremusic@gmail.com and we can begin a conversation.

    Amanda, I hope to hear from you soon!

    Eric Kilgore

    www.myspace.com/korianderickilgore
    www.erickilgore.com

    ReplyDelete