Many of our families started their adoptions on faith that God will be their Provider and supply the finances they will need to bring their children home. We have found that He is always more than enough and continues to perform miracles on behalf of His children, the orphans, so they can have a forever family. Here is a way you can help make the miracle of adoption happen for these families and the children they are in the midst of adopting:
1. The Sanderson family is selling t-shirts (Unconditionally Loved) and bracelets. You can find out more about them at their website here.
2. The Weimer family is selling "My Life Is Not My Own" bracelets on their blog here. You can see the picture of the bracelet above.
3. The Burke family is selling t-shirts (Show Some Love) on their blog. There is a picture of the t-shirt they are selling above.
4. The Dubois family are selling t-shirts and note cards (Go. Seek. Love) that they designed and printed by hand on their website. They also have a store on Etsy.com where they sell the shirts.
5. The Mihnovich family is selling t-shirts for their daughter Elle's mission trip to Ethiopia & Uganda (Proverbs 31:8). You can purchase them on their website.